Monday, July 21, 2008

THE FAMILY


I have decided to start a blog for our family. H0w do I begin... We have been blessed with the two most precious baby girls. Avery will be three years old on August 18th and she is a little princess. She is all girl, loving to play dress up and she is obsessed with all the princesses. Marlee is 8 months old and just started crawling and she is definitely a busy body. She loves playing with her big sister and loves to eat everything in sight. Avery is such a great big sister and is such a good helper for mommy and daddy. They add so much joy to our family. God has blessed us with so much and continues to bless us each and every day. With that said, hope you enjoy the pictures!!

Marlee being her cute little self!

Big Sis Little Sis

Avery modeling for the camera
Daddy with his two girls

6 comments:

Amy said...

It looks good. I love the pic of the girls on the couch, cute shirts!!

Anonymous said...

Leah,
Ross shared your blog address with me! The girls are absolute dolls! I can't believe how big Marlee is getting!

Aunt Sissy said...

The pic of Avery reading her Bible is so precious. You & Ross are very blessed and both the girls are so cute and precious.

Jenbeagles11 said...

So cute! this is fun! Thanks for letting me know!

Chris and Kelli said...

Your blog looks great! I love the pic of Avery posing. Your girls are adorable!

Chris and Kelli said...

Your blog looks great! I love the pic of Avery posing. Your girls are adorable!